Zachary Edward "Zack" Snyder (born March 1, 1966) is an American film director, film producer, and screenwriter. He directed the 2009 film Watchmen.
- Snyder directed the films Man of Steel (2013), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), and Justice League (2017). Snyder is also responsible for directing the Flash cameo scene in the 2016 film Suicide Squad.
- Snyder stepped away from the post-production of Justice League following the death of his daughter, and Joss Whedon handled re-shoots that reshaped the film. Currently, he is working on the project Zack Snyder's Justice League, an alternate vision for the film Justice League based upon original unused footage he had shot for the film.
- Snyder served as a producer on Wonder Woman (2017) and on Aquaman (2018), as well as the upcoming films Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) and The Suicide Squad (2021).
- Snyder has also made two known cameo appearances in the DCEU: he voiced the man who says "Yeah, we got it" in the Knightmare sequence of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and he appeared as a World War I British soldier holding a Lewis gun in Wonder Woman.
- Snyder worked with Carla Gugino on Sucker Punch.
- "Dawn of the Dead" (2004)
- "300" (2007)
- "Watchmen" (2009)
- "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole" (2010)
- "Sucker Punch" (2011)
- "Man of Steel" (2013)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" (2016)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.