Peteypedia has nine groups of files, each with evidence within them. Dale Petey updated the information as his investigation continued until the last memo in which FBI deputy director Max Farragut announced Petey's termination due to his unprofessionalism with the case.
Though the deputy director claimed the information would be erased within 48 hours of his email, the information continues to be available to the public.
The files and evidence cataloged are as follows:
- MEMO: The Computer and You
- RESEARCH: "Trust in the Law"
- CLIPPING: "Veidt Declared Dead"
- MEMO: "Rorschach's Journal"
- Clipping: "Tulsa Police Chief Feared Slain"
- MEMO: Vigilantes in Pop Culture
- LEGAL: The Road to Reparations
- INTERROGATION (REDACTIONS): Juspeczyk, Laurel Jane (4/25/95)
- EVIDENCE: "Excalibur," MerlinCorp. Raid (4/28/95)
- MEMO: AHS: More Infernal "Affairs"
- MEDIA: Nostalgia (2007)
- MISC: "Extra-Dimensional Anxiety & You" (2009)
- MEMO: What Has One Eye and Loves Evil Plans?
- EVIDENCE: The Will of Nelson Gardner
- CLIPPING: "Lady Trieu: Fact or Fiction"
- Metatextually, Peteypedia is a promotional website hosted by HBO that gave updates corresponding to the Watchmen episode of that week. The website is still available here.