Dale Petey is a recurring character in HBO's Watchmen. He is an FBI agent and Laurie Juspeczyk's partner in the case regarding the death of Judd Crawford.
Effective October 1, 2019, Petey's employment with the FBI was terminated.
Powers and abilities Edit
As Lubeman, Petey knows how to use lube to fit into tight spaces, like sewer drains.
- "She Was Killed by Space Junk"
- "If You Don't Like My Story, Write Your Own"
- "An Almost Religious Awe"
- Dale Petey's memos as shown on the Peteypedia website are all dated in the early days of September 2019, yet it references events on the show that clearly happen weeks to months beyond that date. Even the final memo which is written by the FBI Director Farragut remarking on his apparent disappearance is still dated in September, yet references events in the final episode that clearly happen way past that.
- The final memo on the show’s companion website Peteypedia has all but confirmed the theory that Lubeman is (now former) FBI Agent Dale Petey. The thin figure in the skin-tight gray suit was only seen once in Season One. Sister Night chased him until he slid into a sewer.
- The Lubeman costume is a direct reference to a character from Fogdancing, an important fictional book in the Watchmen world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.